Friday, December 13, 2002

Bwech- need to go to school anyway >_< Oh well, afterwards I'll update the site. And I have to get up at 6 am tomorrow >_<
I'm getting more and more annoyed by american people who claim that the dutch school system sucks, the american school system is the best and think I can't even write my own zip code right!
Every country has their own school system. Here, in the Netherlands, everyone gets the same education so everyone will have the same basic knowledge. Besides that, all kids learn English nowadays and even graduate in it! Most dutch people speak 2 or more languages. I myself speak Dutch, English, a dash of French and a dash of German.
As for the zip code....... I'M NOT STUPID! I know how to write my own zip code. If I say it has 4 digits, it has 4 digits!

No comments: