Thursday, December 05, 2002

This is my best Sint Nicolaas Celebration ever! And I'm not kidding; I feel like the happiest girl on earth! Why?
First, I got some chocolate money from my sister, as well as a hair extension. Second, I got a new sketchblock and coloring pencils from my school.When I came home...I found episode 54 in my mailbox!!!!!!!! And it was great!
Next year I'm gonna make a special Sint Nicolaas layout for my site. Why is quite easy; I'm Dutch. And this year I did something special for Halloween while Dutch people don't celebrate Halloween. But I didn't do a thing for Sint Nicolaas! I feel like I've neglected my own culture. Call me crazy, but hell, I'm DUTCH!
Oh, my mom just asked me if I wanted to come along and look for a new bench in our home (yes Cat, we are gonna take a new bench as well as new closets).
What I planned today:
+ Writing a Serenay Moon/ Card Captor Sakura Crossover
+ Writing Alena part 4
+ Writing Episode 56....because I think I got 55 instead of 54..... not sure... should check that...anyway, the chapter Stevo wrote is great! So far I already love Buku!
Tomorrow I have the day off so...expect me to make that deadline I've given myself!

No comments: