Monday, December 09, 2002

My day was okay. I had the first period off, and after the 2nd period I would have 3 more periods off before my final hour. I used that time to do various homework; not that much- but enough. I finished Technique (well, except the tape assignment- no one could find that one), made a work-map for my stupid annoying I-hate-him-Mentor (can't hand it in without an evaluation; which I'll get thursday or even later! >_<) and some weird class called FQ; something about psychologie and kids, really weird.
Then I heard my grade for the music tape I had to make with a group: A 9!! 9 out of 10! In the American System that would be close to an A; or even be an A.
But then I got back another asignment: a 7 out of 10. Sure, it was good, but I was really insulted with how some people graded me. You see, someone from another class had to grade you and they say what I typed sucked. Now, the weird thing is: I thought it sucked so went to the teacher to get some advice. He read it, and said it was great what I had written! Sure, a few tiny points could be changed, but he said that what I had written was great! And now I get it from another class: The things you wrote sucked! (not in those words). Well, then you insult me; like it's personal.
The group that graded me had a friend of mine in it and I told him that. He completely understood how I felt and would say it to the others. I had to write something about parents and their expectation and about kids who are afraid to fail. We'll see what comes from it, but it's really weird.
I hope I can draw some more today; yesterday I finished 2 pictures I was busy with and I'm still busy with drawing profile pictures for ***** **** (yeah; it's still a secret ^_^). I already finished the outlines from 2 pictures; and I need to make about *counts on fingers* 12-13 different pictures. Maybe even more.
Jeez, I'm so boring! I don't have a single intresting thing to tell.
My feet are frozen- it's freezing out here and I'm not kidding. Because of the cold my eyes started to tear. I whipped them off to my jacket (it was freaking cold; I hardly dared to put my hands out of my sleeves!) and when I wanted to whipe away some more tears... the old ones were still frozen to my jacket!!

No comments: