Thursday, December 26, 2002

Merry 2nd Christmas day too all. I'm so happy I didn't listen to the tv guide. I almost forgot about Sailor Moon but just in case I checked the tv guide. According to the tv guide- there would be no sailor moon or card captor sakura. But just in case, I got up early anyway! And it came! Both episodes! Sure, I partly missed CCS because of some stomach troubles, but at least I taped it ^_^ (no more Kero's Corner! Wai!). And I would never thought I would say this.... but today's Sailor Moon ending..... was not as good at the English one....>_<. Usagi became Princess Serenity and well, the english version was much.... more.... pretty. I mean, My Only Love is there! One of the few English songs I truely like.
Nonetheless, we had a treat in our version ^_^. All the insults in from Mamoru, and I saw the english version- and don't remember that happening there! Unless I'm wrong....
And now some complaints on christmas day. I know I'm overreacting- but I want to make a point at Dreaming Moon; the Sailor Moon fanfic/ RPG. (I'm playing Rini there- yeah, Rini since they only have the english names there). Anyway, there had been some complaints about Demitri and me- our english would be bad, we didn't make full sentences (? sp?) and invented our own baddie. Well, there was no other bad guy to bring life in the RPG- so we had no choice. Anyway, we all agreed Demitri got a little bit carried away, but both really enjoyed the RPG- and I believe that was the goal. So, they kinda ruined it for me, but I continued.
Today we got an other entry- nothing personal to that player; more to the 'leader'- she or he used 'Serena:' and 'Darien:'; in other words; completely no sentence at all! So, I mailed to them that I thought it was quite unfair (I did that once myself, and got complains) because no one complained about that! So, to make it sound even more insulted, I added: is it because I'm Dutch?
I know, terribly over reacting- but it's a statement ^_^

No comments: