Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Finally! Gosh, that took a while before this thing loaded!
Okay, first things first: I have to go easy on my right wrist; I'm using it way too much. I try using my mouse with my left hand once in a while- jeez that takes LONG!
Further: Makoto's, Zoisite's and Kunzite's voice are changed. Ami is suddenly called Amy............. weird!!! And Urawa/ Greg appeared today but man, he has the most annoying voice ever! There are 2 voices I truly hate... he had one of them today.

Anyway, has been a while since I posted a dream ne? I had a great new one and I remember it too!
My mom was supposed to go on a vacation to Greece but she completely forgot about it so my aunt left without her. Suddenly there had been a huge Tidal Wave (must be inspired by that film from yesterday evening ^_^. Boy, I have trouble getting to bed on time! >_<) and my mom tried to find her.
Because of that I was forced to walk to the swimming lessons I give each wednesday. Halfway I met one of my students (oh, reminds me off, Saterday I have to give the swimming-exams!) and suddenly I was in the pool. I saw Li and Sakura. They had just captured a Clow Card but Li took it away because Sakura had messed up according to him. He put it in a locker... but didn't write his name on it!
Then I gave swimming lessons but I noticed people were arguing with each other. Suddenly I saw a glow on the wall and I yelled: "I know it's you! You are the Fight Card!" (fight as in arguing; not the real Fight Card). It began to matrialise and I yelled to some other kid: "Get Li! Or Sakura!"
Cute huh? Anyway, all of a sudden I was watching Card Captor Sakura but they aired it earlier so I missed it. At least I was in time for Sailor Moon.

So, then I woke up and luckily it was all a dream so I didn't miss Card Captor Sakura (such a cute episode today! Li is my HERO! He used all his powers to free Sakura from the Return Card). Thinking about this dream makes me happy yet sad. I could easily make a Card Captor Sakura episode of this (which would mean ANOTHER CCS fanfic on the net), but the thing that makes me a bit sad is that I called for help. Sure, I know, it was the wisest thing to do. Of course I couldn't have fight that Clow Card... but wouldn't it be more neater if I actually fought it and won?

No comments: