Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Which Cute-type are you?!?!

I'm Classic-Cute!!
made by Jen


That's so me...I'm traditional and old fashion ^_^. I bet you didn't expect that one!!
Which Hinata girl do you embody!?!

I'm Naru!

You have your standards; but hey who doesn't!?
You care about your friends and stay true to yourself,
however you are known to throw a fit every once in awhile.
While some say you're the devil,
others know you're a true angel!



Is that a good or a bad thing? =S
come discover which Hello Kitty fairy you are!

I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy!
made by: Jen


Uh-oh.....how predictable can a girl get?! I'm born under the element Fire! (Almost been water though)
My inner Goddess color is Violet!
© What's your Inner Goddess Color?? © Jen

Probably not the whole text will show up, but according to this test, I'm one of the highest levels =S. Yeah, right.

No comments: