Monday, June 16, 2003

Did I already mention I hate June? Kicked out of a project was awful, then I had some course with a teacher who is complete insane (every good teacher is a great mentor- why do I disagree?!?!) and, how great, saterday I started studying for my finals from today.
Actually quite early might I add. I started with Logopedie, a subject I consider really intresting. It's about how we learned how to speak and things that can go wrong with talking.
At 9 pm I called J-guy in panic (hey, did I already tell this?!) because 30 pages from my book were missing!! He gave me a summary and today after the finals we would go back to the bookstore.
The finals went..... strange. They were... difficult and I have no clue if I passed them!! NOT AT ALL!
After that we went to the bookstore. Since I bought that book 2 years ago, I didn't expect they could do something about it. This is how it went:
Me: Hi, I was studying for my finals from today and I found...
She: Oh, a failure in print?
Me: Yeah, and a big one too. I miss 30 pages!
She: Oh dear! How about your final then?
Me: I called him *points at J-guy*. But in case I didn't pass this final, I would like to have a whole book next time.
She: Of course! Oh dear, we don't have it in stock any more. It'll be here wednesday, do you still have the receipt (oh, that darn word again!!)?
Me: That's the big problem. I bought the book 2 years ago. You have to believe me on my word that I bought it here.
She: Oh..... *awkward silence* Oh well, you are in the computer so..... see you wednesday!!!

Okay.... that went EASY! But I still hate June. Way too much went wrong!

No comments: