Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I've got good news and bad news....
Bad news: I will have to sleep in a room with 2 guys while one of them didn't have a 'female companion' for 5 years and drinks a lot
Good news: I'm so not going to do that so I won't go along
Bad news: This assignment hasn't been approved by school yet. I might need to start from scratch again
Good news: I'll inform my mentor tomorrow and hope to let it count at least half and hopefully completely
Bad news: My internship will end next thursday
Good news: My internship-mentor says I'm a great teacher and loved the story I wrote
Bad news: I can't seem to finish one Bonus level of Dungeon Keeper
Good news: I finished all other levels and bonus levels without any help or cheating. Yay me!
Bad news: It's hot and moisty here
Good news: I won't go to France next week where it will be much hotter (so I can update and study calmly for my finals!)
Bad news: School might become a pin tomorrow
Good news: I only have 30 minutes of class- gives me time to do more homework
Bad news: It probably will become way more than those 30 minutes.... 1.5 hour maybe?
Good news: I still should be able to finish a project tomorrow
Bad news: I want to end with good news
Good news: I'm done now ^_^

No comments: