Friday, June 20, 2003

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA (to those unfamiliar with this word: that was evil laughter). I'm evil. Wanna know why? Won't tell!! Why not? Well, I'm very evil, but this time there is actually a chance the wrong people will hear about it and then BOOM.... Big trouble! Oh, don't worry, nothing illegal or so....
I got my report back from that PE oral exam. 'Theory is only little present and has trouble connecting it with practise'. Grade.... 'Twijfel voldoende'; keep it to barely passed. Well DUH! Hello, I barely understoof THE QUESTIONS! And I'm not one of the stupidest people around, ne?
Ow well. My counsil meeting from today went okay. It turned out a bunch of people requested if I could end up with them in the next class. They requested ME! That NEVER happened before! I could have ended up crying; so happy I was. Now the big question is.... WHO requested me? I never expected that!
And my new assignment from council; which I need help for:
'What was the first impression from people when they SAW you.' So, I need people who are willing to write a piece about their first impression from when they SAW me (picture qualifies as seeing). It's allowed to write ANYTHING down; even negative things.
If you wish to help me; please type a piece about your very first impression and thought of me and mail it to me. You will stay anonymous.

No comments: