Monday, June 02, 2003

Mm, cost me a little time to get here- yeah, I'm at school. Too little time to actually do something- aka 15 minutes. Phew, weather got me scared about 30 minutes ago. BWAM! Lightning, thunder! But we needed some rain here- just to cool things off. Not that much rain fell... of course. And now this library is sticky =S. Hot, moist AND sticky! Bwech.
With Art class, ya know, asking the teacher the background color, the teacher said he really liked it (all my classmates are very jealous- BWAHAHAHA!) and that I should leave the background white. Added the text in the fonts Calligrapher and Dark Crystal Outline. Looks spiffy. Purple lines, Ceruluan color on the inside.
Now that the end of the year is coming close, I loose my motivation to do things. But I MUST continue working, otherwise I won't finish it in time!
Today I'll finish that art project. I need to do some stuff and that won't be much. Tomorrow internship again (will or won't I get the bus in time?!) while I actually could use that day. I'll try to finish all, or at least all but 1 projects this weekend.
Oh, and next friday I can't update the site. Why? Cuz I'll be in France then. I'll try on thursday, but there's no promise. I'll be gone from the 13th till the 15th. On monday I'll have 2 finals (great timing, ne? >_<) and thursday the last oral exam. Then I'll go shopping. Not that I'll buy something.......
So, MAYBE the update will be thursday, MAYBE it will be monday, maybe no update at all. Just the last 3 weeks of school- they are hectic. Anyone who blames me should do MY homework AND that freaking trip to Paris. Disneyland Paris.... sound nice, but I don't know ANYONE! I'm all alone... and I don't even know where I'll sleep.... If it turns out the only room is with those 2 guys it will mean I won't go along. Then you will get an update.
Ain't I confusing?! COOL HUH?!
But anyway:I'll keep you posted.
Go check The Realm of Sailor Energy. Yeah, do that. And let me know you are alive. Cuz I'm dead.

No comments: