Sunday, June 22, 2003

I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy because my whole group from swimming class passed their swimming exams.
But I'm sad because my sister is moving out. I miss her already so much. The whole day I'm already crying and I simply can't stop. I was so afraid to tell her this, because my sister is the kind of girl that would laugh directly into your face about it.
So, I gathered all my courage and told it to her... she laughed. But she didn't laugh in my face. It was a warm smile. She told me I didn't have to worry; we would still see each other often. I then mentioned my father and his sister; they barely see each other. Then I mentioned my mom and her brother; they barely see each other and my uncle lives 2 minutes of walking away!! (My mom usually goes shopping or out with her sister in law).
Then she said: "But that is them. We are different. Besides, I have a feeling you will often come to my place from school!" Appearently she doesn't live too far from the station in Utrecht; and my school is close to the station.
She also said to her boyfriend that I would probably come directly from school just to go internetting with her ^_^. She probably will use the phone line because of her *irony* very heavy internet usage (aka: she internets about.... twice a year?) and we have some sort of cable at home... at home is not only faster but also a lot cheaper =D.
I just hope we'll stay in touch......

No comments: