Monday, June 30, 2003

May I take a moment of your time and say: *pant*. Jeepers, how busy and stressy today is. And still not everything done!!
First, I woke up early and continued moving and sorting out movies from the zipdrive to my own pc. Not done; still about 7-8 disks left to do and then stuff from this pc. But, I managed to do already a lot.
What more? Then I left to my old internshipschool to pick up the class pictures. I was 15 minutes early and waited outside the fence. I didn't feel like I had the right to be there. A kid from another class drove pass me on a tricycle: "Don't I know you?" And my reply was 'yes'. She drove on, still wondering from where ^_^.
Finally my class came outside. A boy saw me and waved. Then, when someone said: "Look, Miss Kitt is there!" All were suddenly infront of me ^_^. I offered to go inside, that was easier talking.
Well... talking... try talking when you have 14 todlers hanging on your legs because they missed you =D. On a piece a normal person walks 10 seconds, I walked about 5 minutes because of those kiddies.
I did manage to pry them off though ^_^. No worries.
I got the pictures- everyone says they turned out marverlous, but the camera always hates me. Yet, even my sister says it turned out great so I guess they are okay to look at.
Then I offered to stay the afternoon in case the teacher needed help. Well, I immediately was asked to read a story in front of the class XD.
During lunchbreak, I went to the 5th grade because I prommised to make a drawing on the blackboard again. The kids were going home, but they suddenly said: A cat and a dog!!
I went all: Huh?!
It turned out they had voted what I had to draw XD. I said I had never drawn a dog before and the cat failed bigtime. They said I could also draw something I wanted, but I said: 'If you don't try, you never know.'
So I did.... and it looked like a dog... cat looked like a cat again, added a mouse, 2 dwarf dolphins and a flying unicorn. Kids loved it, and that's what it's about.
Then helped the afternoon with the todlers, read the final part of the story and then had to say good bye for good.
Even Alec missed me, and he doesn't react well to changes (mentally he's a bit... off). And again, 2 girls asked me to marry them.
Then I asked my teacher that assignment from school: what her first impression of me was, when it comes to looks. It turns out she doesn't care either!!
Then went home, missed the tram, and moved some more files from the zip. Still not done.
Edited the last 7 specials I had to edit, ate, went online, answered 60 mails in my hotmail inbox, went to neopets, checked my grades for school (I have a 5 out of 10 for a report >_< That's not good; a good grade is at least a 6- but if it's my only 5 I don't need to redo it), mailed to a teacher, dumped a few people on the MSN (those who I know will never come here), and pulled down the site.
All in 2 hours so far. Left to do: My home e-mail and something I won't tell because it's private.
Tomorrow I'll start building the site! Woohoo!!
Expect a Summer Treat!!

No comments: