Sunday, June 29, 2003

It's been a while since I posted a dream... that's because I hardly remembered any of my dreams when I wake up. Yet, the dream from tonight was so über cute!! I don't want to forget it!
I do need to sort things out a bit- I think 2 storylines got mixed. So, I'll just split the dream in 2 so they follow each other more logically. Ain't I great?! I can understand my confusing dreams!
Just so people won't forget; everything was a dream!
Well, I'll start with the typical game dream. I've had a lot of dreams where I was part of a gamegroup. This time we had to answer a lot of questions that were shattered through the building so we were running from one side to another. Dennie, a guy who has been in my class from 3rd grade Elementary School till 1st grade High School (1st class of Junior High in USA; I believe) was in my team, Myrthe, a girl from the 1st class of High School till graduation year was in another team. She took her team from question to question, while we split up to cover more ground. Yet, for some odd reason, Myrthe stayed ahead of us.
Somehow, in that same building, weird people with sharp fangs (yup, vampires!!) were attacking people who answered the questions. I met some strange half breed vampires; they could walk in the sun and not burn, but they attacked me. I had 2 pointy sticks and the first one was always missed =S. The second ~> dust. Strange thing was that it was the same vampire who attacked me over and over again.... Then I woke up.
Yes, that was actually the last part of my dream. I don't know why I wanted to tell that first; probably because I wanted to get over with it. Because the next dream.... *happy sighs*
This is the dream. ^_^.
A friend of mine had been kidnapped and I found out where he was hidden, so, with my great magical powers I made myself invisble, but it turned out he wasn't there any more (I don't know if I ever found him, but I do recall not being worried) so I fooled around in that building being invisible. I nagged people, but somehow they found out it was me. And for some strange reason, a few guys could suddenly see me!
I fled towards my home near the harbor, and took the secret underwater passage to get in, along with a few friends. It was the only acces, and no one knew about it. However... the enemy suddenly did and they came in as well. All my friends were captured. Poor me! Only one left (okay, there was something with me, but I can't recall what... it was some sort of critter)...
Of course I tried to free them, but the leader demanded I left that home. Fed up with it, I used my powers to enter his room and challenged him. He would make up 2 tests, I would make up 2 tests, and a 5th test would be made by someone who was neutral.
I don't recall the tests, but only that I lost 2 and I won 2... just like him. Yet, the 5 tests were over and he was proclaimed winner because somehow all thought he had won. I admitted my loss and wanted to leave. Everybody was really sad and the leader didn't seem so happy either.
But, I had my pride and left. After all, he lost fair and square... just when I was about to leave I remembered something: we did only 4 tests! We never did my 2nd test, which was singing. I asked someone who had been with me all the time (who looked like me O.o) what we should do; we could still win!
But, the other me just smiled and said that the rule was that the tests will be completed before 1 pm.... which was already passed. Why make a fuss about it? It would make us look only bad. Let's be the grown up and leave...and I agreed.
All of a sudden the boat with everybody on it (yes, the house turned into a boat O.o) went crazy. When people were getting off, the boat simply drifted off, but the engine started all of a sudden too.
Heroic as I am, I saw that mister leader who kicked me out of my kingdom in trouble, jumped in, grabbed him and a rope and prevented him and myself from being cut into pieces by the engine.
People picked us up from the water and we cleaned ourselves. Now I was back on the boat... and what turned out....
The leader didn't want me to leave because he had fallen in love with me!! AWE! How cute! And I had fallen in love with him as well! Woohoo! How adorable!!
I think then was the moment the new dream started, the one with the game and the vampires above, but I'm not sure. Could have been mixed in with that other über cute dream as well.
It was such a nice dream! I never dreamed something like that before! If it could only happen in reality.... *happy sighs*

And, something else, this morning my parents left for their vacation in France. I won't see my mom for 7 weeks, while my dad will return next sunday because of his work. He'll be hopping up and down again =S. But rather that than not being with my mom!

No comments: