Sunday, June 15, 2003

June definitly is the worst month ever. Yesterday I went to a course I signed up for and that teacher is completely insane. No kidding. 'Each good swimming teacher is a good mentor'...
Okay, just delete the swimming part and think of Jerk-Mentor... and Of course, that teacher said that everything I learned at my school was completely wrong and he judged everybody. If they were proud of something, he told them they made the worst decision ever.... okay.... can I kick him?
Yesterday I also started studying for my finals on monday. Usually I start at sunday; 1 day before the final, because so far I always made that. So, this time I was early.
After 2 hours of study I called J-guy in panic.... 30 pages from my book were missing!!! And I have a final monday!
He gave me a summary of the missing pages and I'm very lucky most of the pages are from the 7th chapter- a chapter we don't have to know. After the finals we'll go back to the book store, but what can they do 2 years after I bought that book?
For now I can't do anything about it... I just have to trust on the points J-guy gave me. It's 40 multiple choice questions... I can always guess.... what I already always do >_<
WARGH! I HATE THIS MONTH!!!!

No comments: