Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I just got my grades from my finals back!
Logopedie (the thing I missed 30 pages in my book): a 6 (out of 10)
Religion class (what was the use?! We learned about christany and stuff- didn't understand a thing from the final =S): 7 out of 10!!!
Might I add another: WOOHOO!
I don't need to retake them!! So far just this stupid PE report to redo! And I'm gonna do that today.
Then, tomorrow, since daddy is home and probably want to use to PC again (this one is dying >_<) I'll go and clean my room again. *gets another life insurance just in case*
And, if possible, I'll write the Summer Special from Serenay Moon on thursday.
And how are things going with the site redo? Going fine.... Need to add a lot of "alt=" tags to adoptions and still need to restyle a lot of specials. I'll make it before next friday! This week I want to finish at least 75% of it!!

No comments: