Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Let's do Good News Bad News again! It's so much fun! It helps me see the good side of bad things.
Bad news: I had to go to school for 30 minutes today
Good news: The internship-talkthingie went great, my teacher doesn't mind I won't go to Paris (I can use my summer-swimming-course to fill in the missing hours I miss because of this not going to Paris thing)
Bad news: Hardly did homework today- it's very discouraging if you can't finish your projects completely
Good news: I think I only have 3 projects left and 2 weeks to finish it..... that should be possible!! Okay, 1 week and 3 days- have it your way! Should still be possible on sunday, monday and tuesday! And I had a great day with daddy!

My sister got a knives/forks/spoons set from her boyfriend. He said it was expensive. Now the Blokker (where it came from) has it on sale: from 249 to 99 euro!!! I so hope the guy didn't spend 249 euro! Or at least that he kept the paperthingie which you get after paying (receipt?)

No comments: