Saturday, June 21, 2003

Well, today I walked my old block again. It's not that I'm back to that block; I switched shifts today. Was so different to get up at 6.30 again O.o And, not to forget, it's 3-4 times the size of my current block. Yet, I walked it...
And if you know what of a sucky leg I have, you understand why I'm amazed that I managed to walk it!! Sure, I'm quite tired, but my leg is slowly healing!!
I still have to be careful though =S. Might return in the autumn or winter.
Someone said to me yesterday that I should change the layout from the site today since it's summer. Well, I wished I could, but I'm still not finished =(. I already feel bad about it and she got angry at me because I can't change it today! EXCUSE ME FOR HAVING A LIFE!
*kicks girl away*
Anyway, anyone has a suggestion for the Serenay Moon 2004 calendar? So far I have: Groups in themes, Lovemates, or 1 Character on each month. Any more suggestions?
Already done: Season 2 girls, Main Characters in their main color.
Mwech- I'm tired. Can't get online tonight- it's swimming exam and I need to be there to guide the kids. I hope my very first group will all pass it. I'm just as nervous as they are!!!

No comments: