Monday, June 09, 2003

It's way past my bedtime, but I just gotta tell you this.
My world is so freaked up.
My printer decided to print everything I order him to print at high quality, even when I select economy (low quality). After a while he prints normally (like after 2 jobs =S) but WOW! This takes AGES!
Luckily I only have 1 project left to make AND print. I'll do that tomorrow- final day off.
But what is so weird? My dad wanted to use the computer for 30 minutes (became an hour, figures) and I suddenly had the urge to hook up my BROKEN scanner (who did everything BUT scanning) to my own PC. Maybe it would work there and who knows... no you have, yes you may get.
So, I hooked it up: NEW HARDWARE FOUND. IT WORKS! My scanner works! I have my own scanner back! WHOOHOO!
AND, big news, remember that website I had to make for school? Well, I told that teacher that I thought it was way too easy for me, since I already knew how to built websites.
Today I got a mail from him: if I had any suggestions to improve the class.
A TEACHER ASKED ME HOW TO IMPROVE HIS CLASS! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
New students... beware... Because Website Building Class suddenly became a lot more difficult (which it already was for some twinkies who hardly know how to use a search engine)

No comments: