Thursday, June 05, 2003

Wow...... new Blogger layout?! I like this one more..... (it seems all my old posts got deleted =(. Figures....)
Oh well...
Sometimes I land back into reality... and believe me, that landing is hard. Then I suddenly realise how far away my friends really are. Even Vianen seems far away, and I live very close to that city.
Everyone seems so far away... I feel so alone.
And the radio playing only depressing songs isn't working. Luckily they play the Bee Gees now. Bee Gees is like Shoujo manga- a great song for each moment. And of course, there is nothing like ice cream.... yeah.
Good news would be that I passed my internship and next week will be my last day (that isn't a good thing actually =S). I also had that selection talk for that schoolproject. Next week I'll know if I'll be in. I have good faith. There was a very nice teacher across of me, and he knows me. He said I grew a lot- I can give better reasons for things now.
But... I don't care.
And whatever word I get back.... words are not the same as when they come directly from the heart and mouth... If I could wish one thing... it would be that I could be with all my friends.

No comments: