Thursday, June 26, 2003

Wednesday, 25th of June.

Today has been the most stranges day. After getting an additional life insureance, I took my changes and went into the jungle called: 'Kitt's bedroom.' People have warned me that this place is dangerous, but someone had to clean out this mess. Who knows what lives in the corners there?
I went in, armed with a garbage bag and chopping knife, and banned my way through that jungle. It was aweful; I've seen a lot of terrible old things: old tests I failed, old drawings, loose notes and the worst thing: memories to things I always wanted to forget.
Oh, what a kid I have been. Even in High School I continued to make clubs. Not that any of them lasted longer than 2 days...
And of course, I found back some script from an awful play I attended at High School. It was supposed to be OUR play, but instead of that, Sanne Vogel wrote it herself. That demon teacher's pet!
Suddenly I stumbled upon a teasure! The script from Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet that I wrote on High School! What a success I had with those 2 small 5 minute plays.... I tucked them into my backpack- these treasures shouldn't get lost- EVER!
And then... it happened. Suddenly I saw a weird man. I went towards the man in this jungle. "Doctor Livingstone, I presume?"
"Yes, I am. Kitty Ocean I presume?"
"Correct. What are you doing in the Kitt's Bedroom Jungle?"
"I heard about new species and I went in... but, I got lost."
"So that's why my mom hasn't entered my room for decades. Where are we?"
"This, my child, is the end of your room. Look, this is the wall."
"What?! No kidding! This is the back wall of my room?! Jeepers, my room is small!!"
"You never knew that?"
"Well, I always thought my room was small because of the loads of junk I gathered but Dang, my room really IS small!!"
Doctor Livingstone looked at me. "Now that you reached the end of your room, what will you do now?"
I looked back at the trail I had made. "I guess cleaning up the junk I left behind me......" ^_^.

(To be short: I cleaned my room yesterday. It's way far from finished, but this is way more intresting than posting the short version. =P)

No comments: