Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I hate June. Yeah, and you'll probably gonna hear it way more often. Today my last final. It started so well (we were in a group) :
She: 'Well, I looked at your report and you did one part very wrong. You'll need to redo that.
Us: HUH? What is wrong with it.
She: *explains in a long and difficult way*
Me: But that's in the report
She: No it's not and now we'll start the oral exam.
She asked so many difficult questions. Not that I didn't know the answer... I just hardly understood what she asked from me!! And so many people asked me: 'But what did she ask then?' Peeps! I didn't understand the question so I don't know what she asked!!!
It's such a big surprise we passed the oral exam anyway. But don't ask me what she asked or how she asked things, because I don't know that.
Bright spot: I got my new book for Logopedie, the one where 30 pages were missing. So far this book seems to be whole. Now just hoping I passed the final so I can keep this pretty book untouched.
And I got my grade back for my drawing for a cover for a kid's book. An 8; which is somewhere like an 80% or a B or so. Well, he shouldn't have given me anything lower! Not because I worked so hard on it (hell no, hardly gave it attention!!) but because compaired to my class... I'm freaking good. Call it ego if you want, but 95% of the class asked me to draw instead of them. I didn't practise all these years to get a 7 or 7.5.
Call it ego, but I think I'm at this level that's worth an 8.

No comments: