Friday, August 22, 2003

*dresses Courage up like a Pirate* Oh hi everybody!! Today I met Sol Nuada in tha flesh and we went together to Pirates of the Carrbian.... I'm still so excited about it! I can't remember the last time I saw a movie and enjoyed it this much! Really, I recommend it to all of you!! Great story, Super Special Effects and... ÜberCool action!!
Not to mention Jack Sparrow. Cunning, smart and great swordsman. He's so cool! Will Turner was cool as well; good looking (hey, I'm a GIRL! So sue me!), sweet loyal guy (almost got him killed....) and also a great swordsman.
And that Elizabeth girl... she was okay ^_^. I think I would survive a day with her locked up in 1 room. Her father was funny ^_^ *grins when she remembers the end*.
But, enough about the movie! Great movie- I'm so gonna buy it.
Today, I met Sol Nuada. Really nice guy ^_^. Great listener... but that can have 2 reasons:
1) He isn't talkative
2) He couldn't get a word between my rattling
I think it's reason 2 ^_^. How we met was quite funny as well. I was way early in the library where we met, and I decided to read a book. And, since we both like Elfquest, I decided to pick an Elfquest book.
He came in, looked around, and dug into the Elfquest part XD. We both must have thought alike. Well, he turned around, and I showed my book, and I guess that was when we were sure... though I think he had a dash of help by having my picture.
We talked, talked- oh correction: I talked, talked and we got the tickets, I talked, and talked, and we went into the cinema. Jeepers... it was EMPTY!! And we had the best seats! NYA!
Great place Sol Nuada =D.
So, I really had a great day ^_^. Now, can't wait till thursday!!!!
Oh, and when Sol left, I decided to go to the Bathroom one more time. There was a mom with 3 teenager girls. The mom was tired of waiting, and there was no one in the men's room, so she went there. The teenager girls were so embarrassed and I saw the mother was feeling awkward for doing that.
So, I gathered my courage and went to the men's room as well ^_^. Woohoo! Yay me! I did something bad!! I did something illegal! But you know, I don't see that as a rule... more as a guideline... =P

No comments: