Sunday, August 03, 2003

Not that much to tell- again. I helped my sister with her new house, and she let me handle heavy machinery *is proud*. But, I soon felt I would loose control, so I decided to scrape old plaster and glue from a wall. It had taken people hours just to removed the wallpaper, and I simply destroyed 3/4th of the wall... which was the plan ^_^. I also removed the glue easily, even though people said my sister had to buy some expensive stuff. I just used water and soap ^_^.
My sister showed me her house and it's very thin and long. Not the place I imagined her ending up in ^_^. It probably will look better after a while. She also showed me the roof, and man those stairs were scary! My sister helped me a lot, but NEVER, NEVER again, until she placed new stairs. It was so high and shaky!
In the end it felt like I didn't help much at all, but my sister says I did. I fixed dinner for her, but she wanted to Barbeque her meat, and I wanted to fry it (I hate BBQ) but in the end she said that the fried meat was very tasty as well ^_^. Yay me!
I finished the first page of the 13 page Calendar of Serenay Moon ^_^. Yay me!!

No comments: