Thursday, August 07, 2003

Today I planned to start on another drawing for the calendar, and finish it tomorrow. The day just started, so not much to tell besides this:
I just got the stupidest mail ever! 'Strictly for Kitty Ocean'. It was something like this (in a short version) : I got your adress from my mother and it turns out I'm the lost son of thisandthat president of someafricancountry. I inherited 25 million dollar, but I need your help! Please deposit thisandthat amount of money and I will reward you!
I almost wanted to send back: how stupid do you think I am?
I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN! How could I have met his mother there?! And I NEVER met his mother and if I would have met his mother, she would have given my REAL name!
Dumb people. I may not be smart- but I have BRAINS!

No comments: