Sunday, August 24, 2003

If it isn't the neighbour's dog, it's my own freaking dog that wakes me up! She so knows she isn't alowed to get upstairs, and yet, she still does it, and she even licked me this time!! Awe!! I do NOT like that!!
I'm into my weddings-mood again. I have a feeling that (officially I don't know it yet) my niece is getting married. In my family, there are 4 people in my generation: My niece, my nephew, my sister and me. The oldest one is now getting married.... When will it be my turn =S? I'm the only freaking single in my family XD. Okay, my grandmother is now single as well, but that doesn't count.
Oh, and in the name of Mister Holy Person in the Sky; I didn't get ANY strange mails for more than 24h's!!! WOOHOO! *does a silly dance*
And... made 3 drawings today. 2 Wedding related (and Serenay Moon related =P) and 1 thingie I dedicate to Demi, since he told me how to do that.
I want thursday to come fast. And then that time stops, so I won't have to go to school on friday XD. Bwech!

No comments: