Sunday, August 17, 2003

I'll need 3 days to finish this calendar picture I'm working on. Not because it is big, or has a lot of detail... heck, I'm not even working hard on it yet! I think I only worked about 5 hours on it now! I just lost the love of drawing and colouring at this moment.....
And I had ANOTHER wasp on my room. Last year I had dozens; about 2 weeks ago I found the body of a wasp that just had passed away, and now I had to throw one out again. Where do these come from?!?!
That stupid dog from the neighbours robbed me from my sleep again! I'm beginning to have a very bad mood because of that monster!! At moments like this, I love my dogs even more.
And last night I watched a german crimi movie. I think Germany has a lot of great crimis, but this one... it was okay. But SLOW. The tv guide said it was a great movie; my parents loved it as well... I just thought everything went way too slow XD.
Maybe next week I shall open a Deviant Gallery. Tiamat says I should do that. I always wanted my own art gallery, but I'm too lazy to keep it up to date... and she says it will bring peeps to Serenay Moon.
Well... EVERYTHING for Serenay Moon ^_^.
And I hate it if I know something that I can't tell 1 person because it concerns him/her. I'm so happy I can tell Uumie it. I hope she can still come over. Just 3 more days and she'll come home!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments: