Friday, August 08, 2003

Let's see, I had 3 dreams last night. I don't know any more which order they were in...
First there was a dream where some guy was heavily obsessed with me and followed me anywhere. He was more than a stalker, because he was almost on TOP of me with everything I did, but I managed to warn a shopkeeper, who warned the police for me.
While they brought me to safety, I got sick (why I mention this you'll find out later). After a while, they thought it was safe again and brought me back, but somehow my stalker got released!! I don't recall if I got away or the cops got him again, but I was safe (I had that feeling anyway)

Dream 2. I was in a train, camping with my class and we would make our own hotdogs. We had dough, we had sausages... (why was there chocolate as well?) ... anyway, I ended up making it all because my class (AND teachers) were lazy. I didn't do anything wrong, and all ate it, but somehow everybody became sick, except for me! (see, again the sick being!). Luckily, no one blamed me (that's a first...)

Dream 3....I think
Again a camping trip, but soon everybody forgot about me. I was suddenly the only one without a bike, and I couldn't jump up by anyone else (because they never offered and I don't like asking things like that) so I had to run along. I was quite fast though.
We went to a market with all those people I couldn't understand. I trashed something, but bought that from the woman because hell- I had money enough and she was poor.
Then a storm appeared and it turns out EVRYBODY had gone home to the camping place, leaving me behind!
And when I finally came home, a guy asked me if I liked jogging and if we could jog together in the morning. I lied and said I would like that, but wondered if I was good enough. The guy was quite old (and had a black beard- maybe even a mustace as well ^_^) and I got all this Totally Spies feeling. Probably we were on a mission or so.
I came in the house, and no one left me a bed to sleep. I had this tiny bench I had to sleep on, and when I woke up the next morning, I saw I was in my grandparent's caravan. Which is weird, because my grandparents are dead...

So, those were my dreams. It's already quite warm and I'm gonna update the site soon. Hurray for me. Demi should come home today, and Stevo tomorrow!! WAI!

No comments: