Saturday, August 23, 2003

I wonder why some of my friends suddenly became so violent... they act like death is a game they can play with... all that talking about death. To me it feels like they talk about themselves dying, and not their characters. But, I'm the only one in the group who feels that way. I can't keep on troubling all with my troubles.
But just... I've been to so many funurals... more than 20 people in my family and neighbourhood died. Even a friend of mine died. The people who take death so lightly, don't know how it feels to have your heart ripped out in pain.
I never wish this feeling to anyone. This feeling... I can't describe it otherwise than having my heart ripped out, or stabbed right in the chest.
No, I can never think lightly over death. Even when I write about death, I try to make it honourable.
-
Off topic: I wanted to have a dream related to Pirates of the Carribian. One of my friends said that I shouldn't do that awake, but asleep. Then I said that my dreams never made sense and I never dream about what I want to dream about. But, I DID dream kinda about the Pirates of the Carribian... but only 2 people from that movie were in it... WHY DID IT HAD TO BE THE WOODEN-EYED GUY AND HIS SIDEKICK?!?!
And, again, the dream made no sense at all. Don't ask me to tell about it, because I have no clue how describe it....

No comments: