Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Things that happened today:
- While moving files today, a wasp crawled over my foot. It was the 2nd in 2 days.
- I went shopping with mom. Nothing important happened.
- Typed Serenay Moon episode 70. I think it came out nicely; nothing special
- When I just came into my room again, I found another wasp walking over my window. After throwing that bug out, I said to my dad: 'It's time you do something about it, otherwise I'll take mom and your room and one of YOU can sleep in MY room!'. I don't think it scared them...
- When I went to outlook, I suddenly got 28 mails of people I don't know, who almost all have the same subject title and all have attachements. I deleted them all; about 10 minutes I got 7 more. What is going on? Nobody, but my closest friends, know my home adress!! I just received 2 more mails. They tend to appear around the 10 minutes... Somebody knows what's going on???
And how stupid do they think I am- opening a file from a person I don't know at all?!?!

No comments: