Thursday, August 28, 2003

I'm no late with my 'My day with Uumie'-report XD. Late with EVERYTHING. It's the last day of my vacation, and I didn't do much of what I planned this vacation. I only have 4 pages from the calendar finished, I need to draw 2 layout pics for Serenay Moon's Autumn layout, an ID picture fro Deviantart...ARGH! I so hope I have a few days off in my scedule XD I also need to write FY again- I haven't written that much.....
Anyway, 2 days I met Uumie and it was great. Yes. Expect the train ride. 2 hours in the train to pick her up, 2 hours to get back, gave her presents, showed her the shops from Utrecht, showed her the Dom and then we went to my house. I won a cat. Nya! Hehe ^_^
Well, we left my home, went back to Utrecht, bought Uumie an ice cream *snickers and rolls on the floor* and went into the train. We barely fit in to it XD.
At a station, nobody thought about opening the 2nd door. Not even after I gave some 'oops- I'm talking to loud' -hints. So, the next thing I said to Uumie: 'Mèèè!' Bunch of sheeps! They don't think at all!!
I put Uumie on the train again, and then hopped into mine. I saw a coupé with only 1 woman and she looked nice and since I don't want to be alone, I asked her if it was okay that I joined.
It turns out that woman was english! We talked quite a lot and I tripped a few times over my tongue XD. The woman said that most English people are jealous because we Dutch people know at least 2 till 4 languages! Woohoo!
Then a vietnamese/chinese family joined and after the english woman left, I started talking with their kid. He knew way more dutch than his parents ^_^. He gave me a piece of candy!
Then, when I left, I saw some girls who had introduction to University. They said they had a rough day; all that information! I said that those days you just have to act like a spongue: just suck up all the information! And in the following years... you can just let it drip out!
And then I came home. Cool huh?

No comments: