Wednesday, August 06, 2003

If the world had to depend on MY brains, this world would be pretty doomed >_<. Today I checked out a lot of my old disks; placing it all on my own computer (I want to place it on 1 cd if possible). And gosh, how SMART I was when I was around 15-16 years old *bangs head on the table*
This is how EVERY single disc looked:
- Opens A:\ -
- Contents: 1 folder named Pictures -
- Inside that folder were pictures; between 1 (no kidding!!) and 20 -
Why did I actually make a folder called 'pictures' while I could have simply skipped that?! Why did I make a folder, while I could just have simply put all the pictures in the A:\ directory?
What an annoying work that was.... I even found back some old stories, as well as some very old edits XD Poor Krim!!.
I still have a few disks to check, which are all labeled: 'Back-up in case of 2000'. Yup, I made a back up because of the millenium bug XD.

When I wanted to return the borrowed DVD, I found back the money for returning the bottles. Yay me! Then I started cleaning my room a bit again. It starts to look better and better! It actually LOOKS like a room!
Hey, what did you expect? I was behind with it for about 12 years!
Then I had dinner (half a melon and a pizza- bad me!) and typed part 53 from Forever Young. And now I'm here.
And GUESS WHAT! It ACTUALLY JUST RAINED! I already saw it coming- I'm so smart! I saw those grey clouds and I just KNEW it was going to rain!

Do you understand now why we are doomed if the world has to depend on my brains?

No comments: