Thursday, August 14, 2003

Yesterday I downloaded Fandubbed SailorStar VideoClips. I must admit, they weren't that bad all of the time. I believe it was from www.negavision.com or so. I especially got touched by the clip where Usagi cried and transformed into Eternal Sailor Moon. And that Rei jumped after her. Such great casting... though Artemis was a bit loud XD. Hotaru had a nice voice as well.
And I just noticed I hadn't downloaded all the videoclips at the Sailor Senshi page. If it goed on like this, I will need to put it on 3 CDs for Uumie!!!
Well, Stevo and Demi finally managed to get back online! How I missed them! *grabs them and doesn't let go any more* And yesterday I got a postal card from Uumie! I wrote her a welcome home letter today. You know, a mail with a stamp and all.
I did drew today and I will outline ink it tomorrow. I'm not that happy with it... I think I lost intrest in drawing and writing. Oh, that has happened before. ^_^. Nothing to worry; it'll return!
What more? I prepared dinner and it looked like something a train ran over with. But, appearantly it tasted okay ^_^.
Today was a lot colder than the days before. I liked it!!! And I managed to sleep till 9!! Yay me!!
I miss mom and dad. They will return tomorrow or saterday. Musn't forget to update!! Better make a note for me.......

No comments: