Saturday, August 09, 2003

Where to start? I have a lot to tell, but I doubt if you're all intrested in it.
As I told, I picked up my neighbour's dog, which I will babysit the whole week. My neighbours almost cried when they had to leave him behind =(. I know the feeling. Anyway, the dog is allowed to come upstairs, if I carry him upstairs; something that our own dogs aren't allowed.
So, he slept with me... or at least... I tried to sleep. He was so curious about the sounds of my sister and her boyfriend. All that talking.... The dog just wouldn't lay down!
And finally, finally he lay down and slept. Halfway the night he tried to climb in my bed, but I don't want a dog in my bed, so, I send him off.
Around 4 am, the dog started making sounds. I woke up (how can I ignore that or sleep on, while I wake from the slightest noise?) and he was peeping. So, I said: "Awe no, you gotta be kidding me!"
Yup, he had to go. And since I thought I would be the only airhead who would walk her dog at 4 am, I decided to keep my pyjamas on and just put on some pants.
Figures. When I came out, all of a sudden a car dropped 2 passengers and a motorcycle brought home a friend.... a friend I know as well!
So, I felt really embaressed and my mind worked overtime (well... as much as you can at 4 am) and in a few seconds I decided to put up a big smile and simply greeted 'Good Morning' like there was nothing wrong.
But how ashamed I felt! XD
In the morning it was quite cold actually, and it still was when I went to work. I personally arranged some chaos (I send an e-mail with an apology to the guy it concearns (did I spell that right?! concearn, consirn... both feel awkward!) and I hope he's not angry at me) and then went home. I was home before my payment stopped. Yay me!
Then, after lunch, my stomach started acting weird. Remember last time my neighbour's dog stayed with me? I had to walk him every single hour. Now I went more often than that dog XD. My stomach still hasn't cleared down that much... maybe it has to do with those dreams from a few days ago where I got sick...
Anyway, the dog now lay behind me- oh, he just moved to aside me- and so far I didn't have to walk him that often yet. I will walk him as late as possible, and hope he won't wake me up again... though I have a feeling he soon has to go- again XD.
Todays weather in the Netherlands: Started cold, ended HOT. Poor me. My stomach is already freaked and now weather is doing this to me?!

No comments: