Saturday, August 02, 2003

First I want to set things right. Bush did NOT say there should be special schools for gay people. Lydia linked in the comments thingie (the one with the superduperveryfirst flame) to an article which explains that. I apologise to Bush for accusing him of that. Other than that, my opinion about Bush hasn't changed. I still think the same about him.
What more? I'm bored. I finished the first page of the calendar, and even though it's not right when it comes to the laws of perspective, I like it... though the colors are too dark at some points =(. I will enhance it with computer this time. Adding some sparkles, and making my mirror look more like a mirror. I will only add a very few sparkles; so don't worry. I just want to make it look good.
Further, I'm still bored. All my online friends from the MSN are away on vacation... and that leaves me.... ALONE *cries in Tsukino Usagi style*!! WAAAAAAAH!! It's so not fair! A whole week without a reason to get online... except for answering mails then.
Oh, and my 2nd picture for the SnapShot Contest is posted at The Realm of Sailor Energy. Go look. And people, don't tell me you will vote for me. I don't want to win because I have the most of friends, I want to win because I'm the best artist... and looking at the competition, I'm not the best *sighs* I still have a lot to learn.

No comments: