Friday, August 15, 2003

I'm plundering a video site again XD. I have more than the half of what I want already downloaded. Yay me!
I think I know why I lost interest for drawing at this moment. I'm too good.... no kidding. About everything I have in my head works. I can draw almost anything I wish... I simply have no challenge any more...
Other cause may be the lack of sleep XD.
Oh, and there is a huge blackout in New York. Why on earth did people think it was a terrorist attack? It's just a blackout! Doesn't that ever happen there or so? We have that at least once a year in the Netherlands.
Not that our system sucks or so, but the good point is that we don't worry about blackouts that much....
It must be because New York is a big city... Oh, and I liked the mayor or New York! I thought he was nice!!!

No comments: