Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Well, I went to the police. I think they are making a bigger case out of it than I do. Anyway, went there (including the dog- why did it had to bark through the entire station?!) and we officially put a statement on paper.
The guy then asked if I wanted a copy, and I said yes. First of all, because I don't know if it will come handy once. Second, because I actually thought it would be cool to have one.
And, if my parents want to know what happened, they can read it XD. I'm actually kinda tired of telling the whole story... again! I'm still having paradox feelings though. And I think those feelings will stay for a while; that is only normal I think.
I didn't go there for me. I actually did it for the girl whom I hope shall never exist. Because, what IF he manages to get his hands on another girl? Then it's better to have 2 cases then one.
Well, tomorrow I'll try to draw again. I have 3 things I can draw: calendar, christmas card and a contest from a friend. Today I didn't do that much, but tomorrow I'll start again!
AND, I got a postcard from Uumie from France! Oh, I miss her so much!! She'll come back wednesday. I'll write her a welcome home letter ^_^.

No comments: