Monday, August 04, 2003

I hate starting the same over and over again, but I honestly have nothing much to tell. I dreamed last night I was being accused of something, while everybody refused me to tell where I was accused off! And I was going so well in the scavenger hunt! I want to know if someone finally told me what I was accussed off, but I woke up before it ended... again
I drew some lousy picture for Uumie, because it's BlackOut's b-day. I couldn't come up with something better.
I also made a plot for my new movie which I will type tomorrow and which won't come online for a loooooooooooong time. MUAHAHAHA! I kinda like the story though. I'm not used writing a Serenay Moon story and NOT using the main characters. I already felt weird while writing 'The Things I never said to You.'
What more? My sister cooked again for the first time in weeks. I wish I had cooked. I can cook better ^_^.

No comments: