Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Almost forgot to post here!

I'm sorry, everyone XD Almost forgot to post. Thing is, my grandma is staying the night (she has to go to our hospital for a check up really early in the morning), so she sleeps downstairs... where my laptop is XD So, I sneaked along my mini laptop and am now typing on the attic, my room. Only my mini has good reception there.

Anyway, today was a long day. 8 hours of work... it wasn't very busy (well, asides the 'yes, there is indeed a technical error on our website' calls - about half of the calls I got) and nothing intresting happened. Well, I'm sorry XD. It's a Customer Service! What did you expect? Dancing the Hula when a SMART customer calls??!

Like we'd ever have a Smart Customer (okay, that is just kidding! We have plenty of customers who are smart and have real issues/problems. We just have a lot more idiots. "The website says there's a technical error... so, is there a technical error or so??" -- YOU THINK?!)

No comments: