Thursday, July 02, 2009

Passing time...

Well, today I won't have to start work until 2 pm. It's 1.5 hours later than usual, but that's okay. That way I can finish 2 Pen-i's and get some decent lunch.

Last night I started on Mayonaka's reference, but I think I used the wrong colour marker; her skin is waaay to dark XP I will redraw that image and use another marker; comparing them. Why can't I recall which marker I used in the huge-big-family-drawing?! It's not like I have many brown markers ¬¬.
And I found out I hadn't put the cap on one of the markers correctly. Result: mostly dried out. Sucks, since it's a skin tone. Luckily I didn't really use that one XD But it's still a waste. Plus those markers aren't sold seperately. *sighs* Maybe when I've run out of most I have to switch to Copic, because they are sold seperately *sighs again* Downside: really expensive and only available in the town next to mine... plus they only have the Ciao, which I think are NOT refillable. Luckily I have time to decide.
Edit: Oooh, they ARE refillable!

Oh-oh-oh! My book went to the printer/presses yesterday! It's only a matter of days now!! YAY!!! *dances*

PS. I want presents XD Dunno why; just want them XP

No comments: