Monday, July 20, 2009

Eeks!

The title has no meaning at all. I knew no title. Anyway... hiya all. My brain has been missing ever since 2 p.m. If anyone has seen it, please let me know.

Other than that, work was fine. Had a discussion about a guy who was ticked off because our search engine was 'absolutely crap'. What was he looking for? 'It' by Stephen King.

... yes, 'It'. The fact that it's one of the most used words in the English language did not make him think that ALL search engines have trouble with such a search entry. Type in 'it' in google and see if it actually gets a result you can work with...

Other than that: switch cards and did some shopping. Bought cookies. Bought a blue pepper and salt grinder. Bought some Turtle Pencils. Bought more cookies. Lotsa them.

Oh crap, need to put the pump back on on the aquarium. Sorry fishies!!

There, back. After that, bought some bread. Saw the store had Spa Exotic, my absolute FAV drink! So, I bought 4 bottles XP.

That was about it. Got a last minute appointment to see if I can get some place for drawing lessons. *nods* Let's see how that goes :)

No comments: