Saturday, July 18, 2009

Videorecorder Bai-Bai? :(

Last night, right before getting to bed, I noticed my Videorecorder was... out? Strange, there should be a time displayed. Was the plug out? No, it was not. I put the plug in another spot... still no numbers.
What... had... had my VCR died??? NOOOOO T_T.... and what about the tape that was left inside?
I removed my VCR and put it in a plug on the other side of my room. It worked??! I pulled out the VHS tape and figured: let's think about it tomorrow.
But the next day... no numbers. No nothing. No matter which hole I plugged it in! I brought it downstairs, plugged it in... and it worked again! But later that afternoon... again no numbers...
So, our guess is something in the plug or the 'cord' is broken XP It has no priority, so we'll look at it some day...

Anyway, I moved the Wii to my room (I think I'm gonna play some games soon...) and my dad moved my couch and chair. We cleaned up a bit... and I started working on some assignments and stuff. Tonight I planned to work on my secret project again! Yay! Was about time!

And yes, it's a SECRET! XD Don't ask me what it is; only 2-3 people know about this XP

No comments: