Saturday, July 25, 2009

Limitations

Having a blog has some huge limitations. Especially if your friends follow your blog.

If I have a crush on someone, I can't tell that person it is him online.

If I have a dream about a person, who rescued me on a romantic way, I can't type his name. He might think I want more with him than just friendship.

If I got a terrible gift from a friend, I can't say it in my blog. I don't want to be ungrateful (even though some of my friends are ¬¬) but even I get gifts I simply don't like.

If a friend is acting like a complete idiot, I can't type that. I might lose his friendship and I don't want that.

If a friend truely hurt my feelings, I can't rant about it online. That person might read it, or someone else might think it's about him, ruining that friendship.

A blog has so many limitations; so many things you can't type while you still want to. So many times I want to scream: MIRROR! But in the end....

*sighs*

At moments like that, I just want to close the computer forever; pull the plug of the internet. While those annoying people will be gone then, my dear friends will be gone as well.

I don't want to miss my friends. I love my friends.

And my dad, btw XP. We went shopping today. He bought me dinner, I bought him DVDs ^_^ And I bought 2 new Wii Games: Pokemon Battle Revolution and Mario Galaxy. And I got Sports Resort + an additional new sensor thingie. And I bought some Manga; Including SinFest Volume 1 :D

Let's focus on the good things. You know, I think I should do this more often: First the bad things and then ending with the good things. The bad things will be put away, the good things will stay.

Wow, awesome. I should try that more often. Rant about the bad, focus on the good. I already try to do that when giving critism with bad first and focus on the good, maybe I should put this into action myself as well. For me, that is.

I am happy :)

Let's stay that way!

No comments: