Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's tuesday!

And trust me, I am the one who needs convincing.

Anyway, after work I hurried to Dougurasu's birthday, because I wanted to surprise him. Just missed the bus by a few minutes, just missed the train... and because he was picking up someone else from the trainstation, he saw me arrive T_T There went the surprise! Oh well, I had a lot of fun. Plus learned to play a new game.

The new game was somewhat like an RPG and you had to find out who the werewolves of the game were. In the last round, I finally totally understood the game! And I won too XD Maybe next time I'll get things faster, so I can enjoy it faster.

On the way back, I barely NOT missed the train, but just missed both the bus AND the tram. Crap. And now I'm rushing to do everything online.

I have about 10 minutes left. KYAAAH!

No comments: