Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hungry...

I am sooooo hungry... *growl* But I have to wait till dinner time! Other than that: it's hot again today. I almost finished my today's to do list and thanks to my dad I even have 2 ideas for a pen-i =D After I've updated the website, I will start on that.

Tomorrow I can sleep late, because work won't start till 2 pm XP. A bit late, but ah well. Like it has any use to protest. We ALL need to work, but there is simply little to do (Economic Crisis).

Oh yeah, reminds me off, a customer: "I wrote this book 10 years ago and it's absurd someone sells this book for 14 euro's second hand/used, while it costed 30 guilders 10 years ago, new!"
I calculated it, but 14 euro's is about 31 guilders.... such a massive high price for a discontinued old second hand book ¬¬ Yeah... so absurd indeed...

No comments: