Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Breathe, people, BREATHE!

Man, it was busy at work today O.o It felt like I was the only one who could answer my department's phone! No real tough customers though, so that was awesome. Seems like people start to think things through, for a change XP Seriously, I only had people with REAL problems today!

... And I managed to solve almost everything ^_^. Some things couldn't be done by me, so HQ for that!! =D

Other than that... did my Pen-i stock, working for a paid assignment... Will do my website later on tonight. Might do some gaming.

I got Pokemon Battle Revolution. I still have NO IDEA how you can get a new rental pass; according to the receptionist, it should be available. Thus far 22 battles, 21 wins, 1 loss. Yes, I am that awesome XP The last battle was the trickiest one. Best out of 5 and against the Colloseum Owner or whatever it's called. Loss-Win-Win-Loss-Win. I have a steady pattern thus far, but the next battle set should be 'you don't know which pokemon will battle which pokemon', so a challenge! =D

No comments: