Thursday, July 09, 2009

Hopelessly Romantic

Hi-hi!

I had the most awesome dream last night. It included a castle, a prince, a curse... all it was missing, was a white horse XP. And okay, it was a Themeparc Castle and a Themeparc Prince... but a real curse!

I dreamed that I went to a Themeparc with a huge castle. The story went that the people inside the castle only came out once a year and that the castle was cursed. The people were trapped inside, asleep for a year, unless a girl would stay inside that castle out of her own free will. (and thus sleeping along for a year as well). All tourists thought this was a story, but it turned out it was real!

But alas, the prince was a bit desperate and wanted to force me to stay inside that castle. I kept on trying to escape and even one of my friends tried to rescue me (kyaah! *blushes*), but he was simply kicked out.

A few strokes before midnight, before the drawbridge would crumble away for another year... and the prince realised that this was not out of my free will and reunited me with my friend just before the drawbridge crumbled away...

The castle was alseep for another year...

After I woke up, I thought about why the people inside the castle couldn't just leave the castle. So I made up that if they wouldn't be inside the castle before midnight, they would die, unless the curse was lifted XP

Oh yeah, and nobody told me that I could lift the curse if I would stay out of free will. You know, TALKING often helps resolving a situation, you know?

But it was sooooo cool XP Why did I had to wake up??!

Oh yeah... work XD

No comments: