Thursday, July 30, 2009

Awwww, how cute!!

I had a cute dream last night ^_^ It was a bit vague, so it might be tricky to explain it in a short blog post.

The setting. A magical world. Me and my friends (all girls) had magical powers and we had graduated froma Magical High School. Kinda like WITCH meets Winx meets Harry Potter. Only girls had magical powers in that settings. And guess what my powers were? How did you know it was water O.o??? --- yes, that was sarcasm. Some people I know don't know when I'm using sarcasm. They think I'm trying to be funny or so then, while it's drop dead sarcasm.

Anyway, a new enemy arised and our headmistress called us back to the school. It was the safest place for us. And because my friends and me were popular (they were the most popular, I was tagging along) there were big parties. One of the boyfriends of my friends knew a guy who was single, my friends knew I was single... so they decided that 1 + 1 must mean 2.

They introduced me to the guy. Black clothes, few piercings in his ears, DJ and playing keyboard in a band. I never caught his name... but the boys really pushed him towards me and I never got the hint XP The boy btw, was about my size.
Anyway, a tall boy dragged me to the dancefloor and we started to dance (seriously, I can't dance XD) but once again the DJ-boy was told: "Go dance with her! She's cute, isn't she?!" (My dream people are really flattering XD). But he was too shy... (awwww)

Eventually, the girls and me found out that the strange dangerous energy came from a tv, so we decided to ignore any advice the headmistress gave us and jumped into the tv (hey, it was a HUGE tv, okay?). The boyfriends saw this and didn't want to stay behind, so wanted to follow us... and dragged poor DJ-boy along. He didn't want to, since he wasn't my boyfriend and all that stuff was new to him, but he was litterary dragged along.

The world in the TV was perfect. Really perfect. We could get anything we wanted for free and I noticed that DJ-boy had an awesome taste when it came to colours: turquoise (blue). I complimented him about it, but that was all.

For a fragment moment, it was revealed that all was hypnotism, so we were fooled, but more and more we forgot about what we came to do and where we came from. Due to the hypnotism, the DJ-boy and I believed we had always been boyfriend and girlfriend and lived together in a house.

One day, he started playing on his keyboard. A little tune... only a few notes... and I realised that this was all fake. He too remembered; we weren't a couple! (Though if we both had to admit...) So, I unleashed my water powers to the enemy who found out that I knew and DJ-boy did the best he could.

And trust me, water does not work well on machines...

But during the battle, I woke up! T_T Waaaah! Now I'll never know if we managed to get out and what DJ-boy's name was... *sighs*

But it was a cute dream ^_^

No comments: