Monday, July 13, 2009

Head has calmed down!

I'm feelling way better =D It was my own fault, I know I get massive headaches if I don't drink well enough. Thing is: I drank more than usual yesterday!! O.o

Anyway, first saturday:
Nothing happened. Made 2 references. There, that was saturday.

Sunday:

I had planned to go to the zoo with Dougurasu. He needed footage for a video he was creating and needed someone to watch his stuff. This day looked awefully discouraging; rain, rain and rain!
First we walked around in the zoo and I showed him where my sister had married in that same zoo. I hadn't been able to see much of the zoo during the wedding, so I was pleased to see the animals now XD
We also went through the new Dino Forest. Has been a while since I saw Dino's! I loved them as a kid and childhood memories floated by once more *sighs*
Eventually, we decided to shoot the footage, despite of the rain. Amazing that parents let their children on a slippy, dirty, play-thingie! Halfway we had to stop because the rain became worse, but eventually we managed to record all.

And then... THE SUN! XD When it was not needed any more, the sun went all shine-shine! Darn you XD We did a few more recordings in the Dino Forest and afterwards Dougurasu invited me for dinner. The headache became less during dinner, but kicked back in after I left the house. It became worse and worse and I knew drinking would not help a single thing any more.

I let my dad know I was heading for bed early, so that I wouldn't be awake when he would come home. I also called Uumie, because I accidentally worried the heck out of her when I called her on saturday, but couldn't reach her. She's so understanding; she must have heard I felt like crap, talking like a zombie on the phone XD She told me not to strain myself...

AND I SHOULD LISTEN TO HER XD! Because when I came home, did I went straight for bed? No, wait, I first had to check if I had to work on monday. Oh wait, let's answer mail. Oh wait, let's feed my neopets. Oh wait, let's feed my Gaia fish!
... and then the clock suddenly said *40 minutes later* I went to bed, but my headache had never been this bad (due to my own fault; again!) and it's still not completely away.

So, the lessons of the day:

- Drink enough fluids when you are a day out, especially if it's rainy
- Lettuce (Salad) can be tasty!
- LISTEN to what La Uum advises
- ACT to such an advice
- Get to bed when you say you are going to bed, instead of breaking your head with a computer screen!

No comments: