Friday, July 10, 2009

Multi-Multi Tasking

Well, here I am again. Nothing happened at work, so I can be quick about that. I did have a crappy dream, with lotsa people dying and freezing to death, so let's forget about that dream asap.

Leaves me with... nothing, actually. I'm currently doing all of this at the same time (on 2 computers):
  • Typing this blog
  • Checking for mail/messages etc
  • Loading Haruhi Suzumiya on YouTube
  • Playing Sims 1 (they seem to be getting autono...auto... ehm... taking care of themselves now XP)
  • Next up: doing Gaia Online
    Next Next Up: Secret Project

So, yeah, I'm a typical woman ;)

So, that leaves me with 1 thing: explaining what 'Empty' means in my To Do List. Some people seem to be thinking that 'Empty' means I absolutely have nothing to do. Well, I'm sorry, but I ALWAYS have plenty to do. 'Empty' just means I don't have to leave the house or that I have something private to do. Trust me... my days are NEVER empty XD

No comments: