Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Meet Karma

Hello all,

I'd like you to meet Karma. Karma decided to pay me a visit today and boy, did she live up to her nickname ('Karma's a B****'). And she said to me: "Haven't you been complaining about the lack of rain lately? Well, don't worry, I brought Mister Rain with me. Kitt, meet Rain..."

And I've been soaking wet ever since I did one step out of the door XP. It's okay though, I mean, I said I wanted rain. And I got rain. ^_^

Yesterday I didn't feel good, so I pulled out my Sims1 game again. I actually wanted to build a new house, but I decided against it and pulled out an old family: Keiran and Naraku, with their adopted daughter Ember (from Elfquest! Someone made a Sim Body for my fav character!) Since Ember was playing all alone ever since the family started, I decided Keiran and Naraku should get a child. Ironically, their child was a girl XP I named her Yume. But Sims kids are always ugly; the bases simply don't look good. But luckily, it picked a downloaded face. ^_^. Yume has now dark blue hair in a long braid with green eyes. In the story, Yume has Lavender Blue (!) hair and Cupper eyes. So, it's not THAT far off ^_^ I'm happy!
Naraku was also an animal caretaker, but suddenly she started a new job O.o as a Movie star! Weeeeird. I wonder if Keiran will suddenly get a new job too.

Oh, and no worries. Without the cheats, I would have had no fun at all ^_^.

No comments: